Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Summer Projects

WIP


This is what I am thinking about... kindness keeps rising in my mind.  Playing with another version of kindness in the 12" x 11" piece below...


WIP
Kindness 2 © Linda A. Miller 2017

In the June Creativity Lab, where creative process and meditation meet, we explored drawing the space between the object.  Always good to have a fresh approach in art making!


creativity lab


In the garden, this huge staghorn fern finally grew too heavy, and came down taking the lattice with it.  It had been given to me years ago by a neighbor when he moved away, and over time it happily grew through the lattice, becoming double sided.  The supporting chains finally rotted.


gardening


It has been quite a project to trim it down, giving away staghorn fern pups to friends and family as I went.


gardening


Now all cut up,  I am considering where to hang some new fernlets in future.  And the lattice?  Not sure that it will be replaced... I rather like the open space with more sun. 

garden

 
And here is the first globe carrot from the garden....  long in growing, but delicious!



And finally, did a bit of computer maintenance for overheating issues, cleaning out a wad of dust and hair (see below upper right).  Thanks to YouTube for the how to video, thankfully quite easy for my computer.  And the fan works great now! 







1 comment:

  1. I like the idea of 'drawing the spaces between objects'. A different way of approaching 'negative space'? And...I'd not thought of that sort of PC cleaning...but I have a laptop...Should I try it?

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails