Thursday, June 22, 2017

Off to Sacred Threads


On the Wind © Linda A. Miller
On the Wind © Linda A. Miller 2016
"On the Wind" is on the road to Sacred Threads, which runs July 7 - 23 at Floris United Methodist Church, 13600 Frying Pan Road, Herndon, VA 20171.  I love being a part of this exhibition of work expressing life's journeys: Joy, Inspiration, Spirituality, Healing, Grief, Peace.  "On the Wind" comes under the Inspiration theme. 

I thought you might enjoy seeing some of my quilts which were shown in past Sacred Threads exhibits:

Energy © Linda A. Miller 2010
Energy © Linda A. Miller 2010


Linear Moves © Linda A. Miller 2011
Linear Moves © Linda A. Miller 2011


Heart's Vision © Linda A. Miller 2011
Heart's Vision © Linda A. Miller 2011



Serenity © Linda A. Miller 2014
Serenity © Linda A. Miller 2014

Perhaps next time I will attend the exhibit myself!   Maybe....
















1 comment:

  1. I have a piece in Sacred Threads this year too. I haven't been in as many years as you (only two times), but it is one of the best exhibits I've ever attended. We loved it SO much last time that we planned our vacation around it this year. I'll get to go to the "Meet the Artist" weekend and Artist dinner. It was wonderful last time. Wish you could make it out. It would be fun to meet.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails