Thursday, April 7, 2016

Slow Art and...

I had a lovely, bustling week with friends visiting.  As much as I delighted in all the gatherings and exploring sights around town, I am happy to have the quiet time once again... settling into my routine and back to art making.  A good day for it, too, with rain falling outside.  (I'm happy that I planted those tomato seedlings in the garden in time!)
 




This Saturday, April 9th, is Slow Art Day, an international event to encourage celebrating art by viewing it slowly.  Check out the Slow Art Day website to find a participating venue near you (there are 188 offered).  For those of you in Los Angeles, my friend Carol Rossi is the host at the Hammer Museum.  Have fun!

My own slow art making projects continue with the latest sketch... stitching progresses.

WIP Linda A. Miller












1 comment:

I welcome your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails