Monday, December 21, 2015

Happy Holidays


May you experience each day as a sacred gift 
woven around the heart of wonder.
 -John O'Donohue  


Here is some inspiration for this holiday season.  Sharing Renate Hiller's "On Handwork" video with you once again, after seeing it making the rounds on Facebook.  So worth watching!  A wonderful reminder that using our hands is an essential and valuable part of being human.  Enjoy!

roses

And another inspiring link - a TED Talk entitled "Building an artist's life" by Jolie Guillebeau.  (Thanks to Margaret Blank for this one.)



On a personal note, my exceedingly shy cat Maya finally decided, after 9 months, that it was safe to come up on my lap.  And what a lovebug she has turned out to be!  This is a gift!

Maya
Sun bathing...

I will be taking a bit of break from the blog until after New Years.  Have yourself a peace filled Holiday season.




















1 comment:

  1. I've seen this video before...but it's been some time, so thank you for bringing it before my eyes once again. :-) Blessings for the holiday, Linda -- and a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails