Tuesday, September 8, 2015

SAQA Auction 2015

It is that time of year again.  The 2015 SAQA Benefit Auction will begin on September 18th The Auction helps increase the recognition for art quilts and the artists who make them while supporting SAQA’s exhibitions, publications, and education outreach.

Here is my "RED" selection of six quilts -

Ellen Bourassa Red Shadows



Lisa Kijak Las Vegas Study



Brenda Gael Smith - Dyad



Wil Opio Oguta - Through



Geri Patterson-Kutras - A Room with a View



Pixeladies - Walk a Mile in her Shoes: What It's Really Like Out There



There are so many more fabulous works available.  See all the quilts here.  You can purchase one of these for yourself while supporting SAQA!







 

1 comment:

  1. I'm delighted to see your selection...especially as it includes my friend and colleague, Wil Opio Oguta, and my SAQA Western Canada colleague (whom I met in Portland this past spring!), Ellen Bourassa...and then, of course, the inimitable Pixeladies... Such fun!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails