Monday, August 24, 2015

My New Website

Molten (detail)   © 2014 Linda A. Miller
Molten (detail)  -  19" x 15.5"
© 2014 Linda A. Miller


I am happy to announce that my newly designed website (with new URL) is published!  I invite you to visit:  LindaAMiller.com 

My blog will remain where it is on this Blogger site for the time being, so you can still catch up with my news here.  From the website, just click on "Blog" to be directed here. 

You can still reach me through Linda Miller Designs, as well.

Let me know what you think!

























2 comments:

  1. Your new website is phenomenal--classy, well organized, with a lively layout.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Linda!

      Delete

I welcome your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails