Tuesday, July 14, 2015

July - Garden and Exhibit...

Happened to be nearby for lunch with a friend and seemed time to check out what's new at my favorite Arlington Garden.

Arlington Garden
Lovely blossoms


Arlington Garden
Not sure if these actually spray water.


Arlington Garden
Bird House with corn cobs...

Sacred Threads is now open through July 26th in Virginia.  My quilt Serenity is there, but I will not be attending, but perhaps some of you lucky ones will be going.  Let me know your thoughts if you do!  A few shots from the exhibit courtesy of the Sacred Threads Facebook page...


Sacred Threads
A pile of quilts...  Photo by Sacred Threads.


Sacred Threads
Prayer Flag table.  Photo by Sacred Threads.



Sacred Threads prayer flags
And Prayer Flags made.  Photo by Sacred Threads.



Sacred Threads
Overview of the exhibit.  Photo by Sacred Threads.

 






3 comments:

  1. I particularly love "Bird House with Corn Cobs" ! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blossoms, Linda. Thanks for the heads up to check the Facebook page on Sacred Threads. I never would have thought of it and would love to catch some glimpses of the exhibit since I can't get to it.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails