Thursday, April 23, 2015

Earth Day Musings




I ask all blessings,
I ask them with reverence,
Of my mother the earth,
Of the sky, moon, and sun my father.
I am old age: the essence of life,
I am the source of all happiness.
All is peaceful, all in beauty,
All in harmony, all in joy.
 -Anonymous (Navaho)


Sharing some art inspired by our home for Earth Day week...

Serenity, Linda A. Miller © 2014
Serenity, Linda A. Miller © 2014


 Follow the links to see more by my fellow artist friends:



Gone Fishing, Sherry Davis Kleinman © 2010
Gone Fishing, Sherry Davis Kleinman © 2010



Elf Owl, Terry Waldron
Elf Owl, Terry Waldron



California Dreaming- Asilomar, Sally Gould Wright © 2013
California Dreaming- Asilomar, Sally Gould Wright © 2013



Journey, Judy Warner © 2013
Journey, Judy Warner © 2013













4 comments:

  1. Thank you, Linda, for including me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful thoughts and art. Nice recognition of Earth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got a kick out of 'Elf Owl', as that was my name when I was a Brownie leader... :-) The piece made me remember and smile...

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails