Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Sharing Ideas

I don't know about you, but here projects are being put aside (somewhat reluctantly) for holiday prep.  Not much left to do for gifts... but there will be baking and other assorted projects preparing for family's arrival.  Looking to have fun with this and forget the stress...

cactus
Shot from 2013... my plants have only just set blossoms this year!

Looking for gift making ideas?  Today I came across Linda Matthews blog post with a list of  free creative sewing ideas.  You might find an interesting project there for yourself.  Enjoy!
 
And, I have a furry visitor keeping me company this week, while my folks travel north.  Meet Scooter...



Enjoy your holiday preparations!












6 comments:

  1. First, Scooter is absolutely adorable. How nice that you have this cute guy to keep you company as you prepare for the holiday. Thanks for the link to Linda Matthews' tutorial. I love her boxes. I've made cording the way she describes and have enjoyed the process with good results. Happy holidays to you, Linda. Hope you are able to carve out a little creative time for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoy the links and the Holiday, Linda!

      Delete
  2. Scooter's a cutie! My Christmas cactus bloomed a couple of weeks ago and is currently quiet...but with a bud or two that I hope will open soon. :-) I continue to knit madly on Christmas gifts. Have fun with your holiday prep!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is a character! The Christmas cactus photo is from last year as mine have just set buds.. very late. Happy knitting!

      Delete
  3. I love Scooter! We have two Christmas cacti that my husband faithfully waters. I realize that they could easily be 30 years old and they are blooming now! Thanks for the link...will check it out. And, hope you have a wonderful holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful one to you, too!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails