Thursday, June 26, 2014

Contained

thread bowl

My thread bowls have been featured in several recent articles, online and in print.  A bowl illustrated Neroli Henderson's informative article "Social Networking for Artists" for Down Under Textiles, Issue 15.  Neroli is a quilter, graphic designer, writer and administrator of the Facebook Textile Arts Group.


Down under textiles issue 15


The second article was Karen Brown's Etsy blog post "Sticks and Stones: Making Something out of Nothing" about creating from found objects/materials.  Interesting to see what the other included artists utilized for their craft. Karen, designer and creative director of the Center for Ecoliteracy, believes that the handmade movement is a fundamental force for transforming society.

Thank you, Neroli and Karen!  I appreciate your interest in my artwork.

You can see more bowls and quilts in my Etsy shop.







2 comments:

I welcome your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails