Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Preparing...

On Saturday November 16, 2013, our SoCal/SoNevada regional SAQA group will be having a Holiday Extravaganza and meeting for members to sell handmade items.  I will be offering my recycled thread bowls, with a range of designs including spirals, hearts and more.  As you can see from the photo below, I have been having fun with the new sun bowls.  Looking forward to seeing SAQA members and their wares in Orange County next month.


Thread Sun Bowls by Linda A. Miller
Thread Sun Bowls by Linda A. Miller

What will you be bringing?  Hope to see you there!


Linking to Off the Wall Fridays.... check out the blog and see what others are up to.














6 comments:

  1. These bowls are quite lovely. I'm sure you'll see them disappear quickly! Thank you for stopping by my blog and commenting. We are both members of SAQA and galleribba.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a small world, is it not? Thank you for your comments!

      Delete
  2. Very unique and creative. How are they made?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Check out my link for details: http://lindamillerdesigns.blogspot.com/2013/10/sun-bowls.html

      Delete
  3. I've loved your blogs about these bowls. They are beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails