Wednesday, July 31, 2013

IQF News

gray blue striations with white moon
Striated Gray © 2013 Linda A. Miller

The International Quilt Festival opens this week with Preview Night on August 1st and will run through August 4th at the Long Beach Convention Center.  On Saturday, 8/3 from 10:00am to 12 noon, I will be sharing my texture quilting techniques at the Studio Art Quilt Associates (SAQA) booth in the exhibits section.   Attending the IQF?  Come by and say hello!  Sadly, this will be the last year that the IQF will be in Long Beach, as it is moving to Portland, Oregon in 2014. 

There is always so much to see.  Stay tuned!  Updates on the Festival coming next week.







3 comments:

  1. I hope to see you at the festival!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time, Linda. I'm sure everyone will enjoy your presentation! Look out for Jenny Lyon, will you, and give her a hug for me? :-)

    P.S. Portland Oregon is nearer to me...perhaps I'll manage to get to the IQF when it moves there!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails