Thursday, June 27, 2013

TAFA's Force



Readers of this blog have seen TAFA and its members mentioned in my posts.  The Textile and Fiber Arts List is a community of entrepreneurs grounded in textile and fiber art products and traditions.  Rachel Biel , the tireless motivational force behind TAFA, is an artist and business woman in her own right.  It is her vision of community that brought TAFA into being, developing into the international organization (44 countries to date) that it now is.  In a recent interview by Barbara Harms, Rachel said "My mantra has been Together we can do great things."  To learn more about Rachel's background and her vision for TAFA's future, I encourage you to read this excellent interview.

I appreciate the support within TAFA, thanks to Rachel's efforts.  Over the past few years I have made connections with other members, and I look forward to growing along with TAFA in the future. Check us out by visiting the TAFA website!




2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, Linda! I've really enjoyed getting to know you, too, and share many of your interests so it's especially fun. In fact, I feel so connected with most of our members and what they do that it makes me feel so much hope for our world and it is so easy to promote this group! We'll keep at it and yes! Together we can do great things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome, Rachel!

      Delete

I welcome your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails