Monday, June 24, 2013

Now Available on Galleribba

undulating gray blue purple landscape with white moon
Striated Gray © 2013 Linda A. Miller



In May I joined the online gallery, galleribba, offering small works (no larger than 12") for your wall.  galleribba has grown to 39 international artists working in a variety of styles and techniques.  Some of the wonderful artists include Cas Holmes, Linda Colsh, Jette Clover, Uta Lenk, and  Wen Redmond... with so many more to see and enjoy.  I invite you to explore the site for yourself. 

I have added new work available for sale:  "Striated Gray", "Striated Orange", "Opening 3".  Please visit my page to learn more.






orange purple landscape quilt with yellow sun, undulating lines
Striated Orange © 2013 Linda A. Miller





1 comment:

  1. Your work is gorgeous! This is a wonderful site! Your page looks great.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails