Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Awakening Energies

 


"Though your destination is not yet clear
You can trust the promise of this opening;
Unfurl yourself into the grace of beginning
That is at one with your life's desire."
- John O"Donohue from For a New Beginning in  
To Bless the Space Between Us







Welcome Spring!  Ah, the scent of the freesias fill the air.  Buds are bursting open.  I am grateful for the promise of this day.

After days of paperwork, which included tax prep, I am returning to the cloth.  First it meant unpicking a row of french knots that were not working.  Now to continue on....

Work in progress

1 comment:

  1. Buds? Freesias? I wish! Thank you for the lovely floral photo...same white as the snow outside my windows, and just as fresh!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails