Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day


 There is no remedy for love but to love more.
-Thoreau



May your day be wonderful!






Seth Godin's blog post on being open, generous and connected is a superb reminder for today.

I was pleased to discover that I won one of the drawings in honor of the 10th Anniversary of  Margaret Blank's blog.   Drop by and see how my friend is celebrating it.  Watching the mail for the needlework kit!  Thank you, Margaret.


 
And I leave you with a sneak peek at some WIP...

2 comments:

  1. Hope to see more soon, Linda. Congrats on your win in Margaret's blog.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that quote and your piece with it. You know I have a thing for hearts. Xo

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails