Friday, January 11, 2013

Revealing Projects

Embrace the sky  © 2013 Linda A. Miller

 More from embrace, my 2013 word...

Embrace  © 2013 Linda A. Miller

As I did not get around to showing you full pictures from some of my holiday projects,  here they are before it gets too far behind us.  Two pairs of alpaca slipper socks for my Mom and sister...pattern thanks to The Yarn Maven   (I altered the heels, keeping them the same color as the body of the sock).  I love my own pair of these cozy super-fast-to-knit socks that I made last year...hope the family will enjoy theirs, too!




My nephew, Conor, liked his scarf...which should help to keep him warm on those cold east coast days.



2 comments:

  1. Cute socks, Linda, and given the weather news from the East coast the past month or so, Connor will be glad of that scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure he will be! You know it was due to you that I found Stephanie McPhee in the first place..

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails