Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Reflecting on Opening

Very slowly coming back from holiday doings...taking more time for quiet.  However, I wanted to share these photos of the opening with you...including a few you have seen already.





































May my mind come alive today
To the invisible geography
That invites me to new frontiers,
To break the dead shell of yesterdays,
To risk being disturbed and changed.
 -- John O'Donohue -  excerpt of  "A Morning Offering" from To Bless the Space Between Us

Happy New Year!





1 comment:

  1. Magical images~ with words to match. What is it about turning the calendar to a new year? I wonder if we imagine we leave behind the darkness- whatever that may be. My amaryllis were brought up the day after Christmas and have their fresh green leaves emerging from all the brown dirt and dead leaves. Magical. Happy New Year Linda.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails