Monday, January 7, 2013

Poway Center of the Performing Arts

"Elevate" and "Articulated" installed







Thought I would share some photos with you (thanks to Mary Tabar) from the SAQA Regional "Creative Inspiration" exhibit which opened last week at the Poway Center for the Performing Arts.  The exhibit runs through January 29th.





 
I was unable to attend Saturday's reception, but I heard that it was well attended and the venue was wonderful.  SAQA friend Judy Warner, visiting from the east coast, mentioned the show and my work in her blog post.  Many thanks, Judy!  I will catch the exhibit soon.








Works by Sally Wright 




Works by Sandra Lauterbach




Works by Sandra Hankins  (left), Sherry Kleinman (right)

3 comments:

  1. Looks like it's a very eclectic exhibit. Hope it goes well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda-I went to the reception with my mom. It's a wonderful venue. Your artwork is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails