Friday, January 18, 2013

Embracing Gratitude

© 2013 Linda A. Miller

I received a reminder of the gratitude practice...which is simply reflecting on and writing down on a daily basis what I am grateful for.  I had forgotten how this routine can create a shift and open the heart.

How did this reminder surface?  It is included in a workshop I am taking: Alyson Stanfield's (ArtBiz Coach) online No Excuse Art Marketing Bootcamp.  A formidable name, yes...12 weeks packed with tools and information to apply.  I have read Alyson's informative newsletters, and have worked with her helpful resource book, "I'd Rather Be In the Studio".  Yet I found I kept losing momentum, hitting walls with marketing and my attitude towards it (a key point).  I am open to facing this conundrum with fresh eyes.  I am moving forward ready to embark on a new journey.  I will take you along ....or perhaps you want to join in as well.  The workshop just started...follow the links above to see more.



© 2013 Linda A. Miller

5 comments:

  1. Linda, I look forward to hearing about your experience with Ms. Stanfield's program. I have her book, and have put off reading it. Must do that. The idea of marketing gives me palpitations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean, Margaret... hence my reason for doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the workshop, Linda. It is an area eventually I shall broach too. Love the first tree photo!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's true about gratitude. I read somewhere advice about consciously feeling grateful about someone or something, twice a day. When it becomes a habit it gives us a sunnier outlook on life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very intrigued about your course. Lovely images. And of course the reminder of gratefulness as a way to blessed openness.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails