Saturday, November 3, 2012

It is November

The Taiwan International Quilt Exhibition  just completed its run on October 28th. The exhibit was well received in both venues this fall, and the quilts will soon return home. Below is a photo of my pieces from the exhibit, pictured with Lin Hsin-Chen, President of Taiwan Art Quilt Society and TIQE curator. I  can only assume photos were taken with all the quilts. Very commendable!  As I did not see the exhibit in person, I was thrilled to see these pictures of the display.  Many thanks to Lin Hsin-Chen for her support, and for all her efforts to bring about this monumental event.  I am looking forward to seeing the catalog of all the quilts.
Lin Hsin-Chen with "Flowing On" and "Flowing Through", TIQE 2012

The traveling exhibit, Black and White with a Twist, has been at the International Quilt Festival in Houston this week..closes tomorrow, Sunday.  I feel honored to have "Linear Moves" on display in this exhibit.
Have you seen my online Etsy shop yet?   I have added some quilts and additional bowls to the shop, so I hope you will drop by and visit! 





2 comments:

  1. Congratulations. I hope to see your work in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Pam!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails