Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Connectivity




Her Circle Magazine has published a wonderfully written article by Rachel Biel about founding the Textile and Fiber Art (TAFA) list and the organization's subsequent growth.  Terrific reading that demonstrates what connection, focus, and energy can create in the world.  As Rachel writes, "Two years ago we had nothing—now we have something."


Visit the TAFA site to discover more about this fine group of international artists and textile businesses.



Rachel gives her time and energy generously to support TAFA and its members.  As a TAFA member I know, I have experienced her assistance personally.  Thank you for all you do, Rachel!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, shucks, Linda! I really feel like it is an honor to work with such a great group! It really has been a blessing in my life. I find constant inspiration in what each of you are doing and it really does give me hope for the world.

    Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails