Monday, August 20, 2012

Practical Projects

Following in the footsteps of my friend, Judy Warner, I knit a very quick dish cloth with cotton Sugar 'n Cream yarn.  The pattern is Grandmother's Favorite Dishcloth.  I crocheted a cord on one corner for hanging.  The cloth works well, and has good scrubbing ability.  For an alternative use, it would make a terrific facecloth, too.  Great application for the cotton yarn I had sitting around.  Here is Dish and Wash Cloth Mania's page of other patterns.  Who knew there was such variety?!  Thanks, Judy!

Grandmother's Favorite Dishcloth



3 comments:

  1. Aaa..That dish cloth reminds me of my grandmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess that is where the name came from!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you liked the idea, Linda. I am loving my cloths!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails