Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Auction Time Approaching

Studio Art Quilt Associates (SAQA) is a wonderful arts organization of which I am proud to be a member.  SAQA promotes the art quilt through exhibitions, educational opportunities, and networking.  Meeting fellow members at regional meetings has been invaluable.  I found the online SAQA university to be an amazing resource as I began my journey in the quilt world, and continues to remain so today.  I learned so much, and met terrific people through my participation in the Visioning Project.  Considering becoming a member?  I highly recommend it!
Fluid Fissure 3 - Linda A Miller


I am happy to once again support the Auction, the largest yearly fundraiser for SAQA, with my quilt contribution of Fluid Fissure 3.  The online Auction begins Monday September 10.  Link to the Auction details.  A new addition, a selection of the quilts will auctioned at the IQF in Houston in November.







See the quilts here.  Here are just a few of my favorites:

Karen Rips - Clearing My Mind"



Loris Bogue - "The City"



Lisa Kijak - "Neon Study 1"



Alicia Merrett - "Green and Pleasant Land #2"


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails