Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Tuesday Tech Teaching

Last year I took a fun and informative Photoshop Elements (for quilters) online class with the Pixeladies through, what is now,  Step on Pins. com.  I recently learned that the Pixeladies, Deb Cashatt and Kris Sazaki, have a regular Tech Tuesdays on their blog, where they address computer and Photoshop questions.  Have questions??  Check out their site.

They will be teaching the online class once again in the fall.  I highly recommend this course even if you have some PSE experience.  It broadened my knowledge, and has made my work with the software go much more smoothly.

1 comment:

  1. That's a great idea! My Photoshop Elements skills could use some sharpening.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails