Thursday, February 2, 2012

Needles Moving Along


Another pair of socks completed.  You may remember this yarn from a project I started back in the fall...which got put aside for holiday projects.  I decided I did not want to continue the same pattern after finishing my sister's socks, so I started over with something completely different.  I did my own thing, no specific pattern with these toe up socks!  What fun!  Used Judy Becker's Magic Cast On, and knit short row heels.  Thanks to Charisa Cairn's Lifestyle Socks for giving me the idea to try it.








Also slowly embroidering my way through another quilt...some WIP details to share with you.


© 2011 Linda A. Miller






© 2011 Linda A. Miller




Here are some shots from recent visit to LACMA (LA County Museum of Art) and the astrological sculptures of the Chinese artist, Ai Weiwei.  All were fabulous, but my choice was the dragon in honor of start of this year of the Dragon...being a dragon myself!





1 comment:

  1. Love the socks, Linda...and am curious to see a full view of what's now a WIP, when it becomes a Finished Object. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails