Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Solstice Reflection

"Winter Sun"



I ask all blessings,
I ask them with reverence,
Of my mother the earth,
Of the sky, moon, and sun my father.
I am old age: the essence of life,
I am the source of all happiness.
All is peaceful, all in beauty,
All in harmony, all in joy.

-anon. Navaho













On this Solstice day as I take a break from blog posts, 
I leave you with a few seasonal photographs and my best wishes 
for a wonderful, peace filled holiday to you and your family.
 

A favorite ornament made by my nephews (a number of years ago).
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Linda. I like your "Winter Sun" and "Now" pieces. Very lovely. And a happy holiday season to you, too.
    best, nadia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Nadia. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails