Friday, April 1, 2011

Walking the Labyrinth











Reconnecting with my meditation practice by going to a retreat this weekend.  I have gotten off track with that practice in past weeks... and this will help make a fresh start in the new season.  Went to a wonderful talk by Steve Saitzyk on creativity and meditation last night through Shambhala Art.  Many great reminders to make time to sit...it does change how I am in my life, and in creative practice.  I am clearer and quieter, less reactive.
Here I share with you photos from my pre-talk visit to the Arlington Garden.  A beautiful respite from the cross town freeway drive.  And with a labyrinth, too.














4 comments:

  1. Arlington Garden looks like a lovely place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a haven in the busy city!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful idea. Hope you return from the retreat refreshed and energized.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am renewed! Thanks, Judy.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails