Friday, February 11, 2011

In Progress

Some seasonal fun tidbits that I have been playing with...













I am still in process with the quilt below.  You may remember the earlier version of one of the sister pieces ( see previous post ).  More layers of paint were added along with hand embroidery detailing.  The intended entry deadline came and went...or so I thought.  Now I have until March 1st.  Ah!  I am happy the date was extended (seems to to be a number of extensions recently, wonder what that is about) ...for I have the motivation to complete this one...which is sometimes needed, don't you agree??

February work in progress detail...

Earlier detail

2 comments:

  1. The hearts are very beautiful and colorful. Very appropriate for Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cindy...they are family gifts.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails