Thursday, February 10, 2011

Courage

I have updated the Bhavana Project site and linked it to this blog's Flag Page.  Check it out!
 
Also, I wanted to share with you another flag from the first set in 2005.  My friend Chris Dormaier, a Seattle based yoga therapist, chose Courage for her theme.  She shared her thoughts: "At first I was intimidated by the depth of the messages that were already done, and then I realized that that was exactly what I was going to put on mine was the thing I was feeling FEAR. We live in such a fear based society right now, that we must be vigilant about not letting it get to us. So Courage is the word I chose." 
I appreciate the power and simplicity of her flag.



The flags will be returning soon...are you ready to particpate with us?!

2 comments:

  1. How neat! I believe that 'courage' comes in part from the French word for 'heart': coeur -- as in 'take heart'. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Margaret! I like that link to the "take heart"! So appropriate!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails