Friday, October 22, 2010

Seeing the Moment


Here are some sketches completed during the Watercolor Journal online class  (through Joggles) with Jane LaFazio.  Really enjoying it!  A wonderful reminder to really see what is in front on me.  Bringing a freshness and appreciation to the little things all around.


You might have noticed that my blog has changed.  I have added more pages to it, a feature I recently learned about (thank you, Jamie Fingal!).  Now I can bring more to this site to share with you.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Linda,

    Thank you for recent kind comments on my blog re: my embroidery. I can say the same of your 'seeing' and watercolour skills. Lovely!

    I am doing some of the same sort of thing with my first Module of City & Guilds Creative Techniques: Textiles, with Linda Kemshall. It feels good to get back to drawing and painting -- and seeing!

    All the best,

    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sketches! You are right, when sketching something, no matter how simple, it makes you really see the subject.
    Thanks again for passing on the information about the blog pages. It wasn't hard to do and it adds alot to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Ladies! I am enjoying this retraining of hand and eye.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sketches are beautiful. Any plans to make a fruit quilt?... I want to add blog pages, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many thanks, Cindy. Don't know about moving to fabric with these!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails