Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Sketchbook Project

I have joined the Sketchbook Project 
  
In 2011 sketchbooks will be exhibited at galleries and museums across the country.  After the tour, all sketchbooks will enter into the permanent collection of The Brooklyn Art Library, where they will be barcoded and available for the public to view.  This is the 2011 installment of the project.  My personal theme is "In 5 minutes".  You can sign up until October 31st, and you are then sent a sketchbook.  Completed books are returned by January 15, 2011 and the tour begins in March.  What fun!  So if you like to sketch....check it out!

6 comments:

  1. Oooh, this sounds like such fun. I've been playing with my pastels again. Might be good timing for me! Weeee, let's play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have my sketch book all in pieces - working slowly, I too thought it would be a fun project -

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking forward to receiving mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like so much fun! Like I need another project!! But it is so tempting......
    Do you know how many pages are in these sketchbooks?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea! I have a sketchbook but am not as faithful as I should be.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It seemed a new way to approach sketching and share it with a larger audience...my book arrived today!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails