Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Ventura to Knoxville

Sunday I went up to Ventura to see "Becoming Art at the Seams" once more before it closed at the Museum of Ventura County.  Very glad I did,  for it reminded me of the wide range of work in the show, with fine craftsmanship and creativity.  A lovely day in the area overall, with a long beach walk, and exploring the town.  The motivating factor initially had been to pick up my quilt after closing...but it ended up providing me with a wonderful excuse for a day trip.  Now the quilt is getting shipped to AQS, where they will take all the quilts to the AQS Quilt Show in Knoxville as a special exhibit on July 14 - 17th.  http://www.knoxvilleconventioncenter.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails