Thursday, May 6, 2010

Cindy's Peacefilled Addition













I got the flags in hand yesterday!  Always fun to see them again.  Cindy Rinne wrote this on her fabulous flag:
"I hope to bring an atmosphere of peace   I am calm   I am alive   I am open to adventure"
Thank you Cindy!
An added bonus, I got to hear Cindy give a presentation at the guild meeting last night.  It was great to see her in action, and to see her wonderful ecclectic work that draws on asian and nature influences.  I love the mix of fabric and textures Cindy uses.  She often combines poems with her pieces.  (Knowing that she was a poet and artist motivated my inviting her to be a part of the Bhavana Project).  A terrific inspiring evening!  For more:  http://fiberverse.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails