Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Mystery Factor



Woke early with these thoughts on my mind. What is it to trust one's gut instinct? To know that this is right color, or the finishing touch....Initially it takes training and patience to master the tools and the vocabulary. Then comes the time to step out of the way with ego, and trust the intuitive inner guide.  Here I find my training in yoga and meditation to be extremely helpful...for these traditions provide the means to help me be less reactive, more present with an open heart and curious mind. Trusting the inner creative voice is about being open to the mystery and letting expression find it's way out.  It doesn't always come out.  Nor do I always get out of my own way.  It takes practice.  When it works it is wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails