Monday, October 5, 2009

SAQA Visioning Project

The Visioning Project revolves around visualizing goals and dreams and making them happen.  It will be a public commitment of the artist to achieve a specific goal.  Ready for the challenge, I have decided to be a part of this project.  My goal over the year is to create a body of work that will stretch my artistic development and refine my creative voice.  What motivated me to take part?  It seemed to be a new way to look at work discipline.  To begin the work with an intention will be a wonderful step in that direction.  This may leave more room for creativity to blossom.  Just making the decision to join the group has already brought me more clarity.    I look forward to seeing how both the work and the year unfold!  I will take you on the journey with me.

On another SAQA note, I am happy to report that my "Squiggles" piece sold and contributed to the auction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails